Friday, November 1, 2013

Samsung T211 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 3g T211 Review.

Product description
It is a world with a brand new Galaxy Tab 3 at your fingertips. Thinner, narrower and with a thinner bezel, the new and improved Tab offers amazing grip for easy handling in progress. It's lighter, too, although it does not skimp on performance. In fact, the Tab includes powerful Dual Core processor, dual cameras.

The Galaxy Tab 3 shy away from power. Equipped with Dual Core 1.2GHZ Processor can handle just about anything you ask it to do - smoothly, quickly and competently. Enjoy the convenience of two cameras (3MP/1.3MP) for video chatting, taking pictures of other people or even photos-perfect frame yourself. Never web browsing has never been easier, faster or more reliable links with Channel Bonding. Surf away and enjoy fast and easy data transfer.
Customer Review
I have an iPad, I use for everyday.Was looking for something portable and cheaper for travel. I bought this product after thorough research on all the products in this contemporary. 

Samsung has done with the pack and looked great. I was in white, and it looks great, easy to carry, especially if you read when you travel. Good thing they added the home button makes the navigation much simpler and faster. Memory is expandable up to 64 gb. Comes with remote tv feature unique, it's pretty cool to be able to control ur smart TV with no additional hardware. It has a sensor that communicates perfectly with different TV brands. This distinction is far from the others, this does not require the TV to be on a network. Samsung watch on one of the great features, I think that was not there in the earlier versions. Jelly bean processor, 1.2 GHz dual core processor makes the wheel much smoother than galaxy tab 2. The price is a big plus for this one. Now comes the downside. The voice assist feature is very slow, and very robotic compared to Siri. WiFi connectivity needs to be improved. It's not that fast compared to apple (but you get what you pay for). Another point is the negative decision, has lit a fire hd touch hd resolution for the same price when this product comes with a hundred times lower resolution of 1024 * 800. Do not know why samsung dint add hd which is very common, the devices are very recent. Apart from all this, if you are looking easy to carry, light device, a smart and stylish with large storage tab and most important cheaper, then this is the one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment